Where Wedding Dreams Come True!
The High Country Guest Ranch is the ideal location for your Black Hills wedding! Our serene mountain meadow provides the perfect backdrop for your special day, spring, summer, fall or winter! Dakota Hall, our indoor dining hall has decorative string lighting and can seat up to 285 people for your ceremony or reception. Outdoors, Ponderosa Pines and Aspen trees provide a scenic backdrop to the High Country Theater, which also seats 300 guests. In addition, we have a large grassy area which can accommodate a white wedding tent sized to fit your need.
The surrounding hills and ranch setting provide a long list of picturesque backdrops to create the most stunning wedding photos. As a gift from High Country, the bride and groom receive one night in our romantic log honeymoon cabin (based on availability) on your wedding weekend. Choose from our other vacation homes and cabins for your wedding party to get ready for the big day.
Your guests will love the convenience of spacious log vacation homes and smaller cabins available for nightly rentals. During the summer months, there are a number of activities that will keep your guests happy without ever leaving the ranch. Located 4 miles west of Hill City, we are conveniently located in the ‘Heart of the Hill’s, only 14 miles from Mount Rushmore. Make your Black Hills wedding a memory that will last a lifetime!
Ceremony & Reception Options:
- Indoor option (seating up to 285): Dakota Hall
Outdoor option (seating up to 300): Unlimited Locations
- Outdoor Theater has elevated stage for ceremony or we can set it up so there is a backdrop of Mickelson Trail and the beautiful black hills behind you.
- Dakota Hall is a large dining hall for indoor ceremony or reception.
- Wedding coordinator to assist in details between the bride & High Country and any outside vendor High Country brings in.
- Staff to run cash bar for reception
- One night stay in our honeymoon cabin
- Picturesque settings for photos
- Golf cart (1) use for bride & groom on wedding day (until dusk)
- White wedding arbor
- White folding chairs
- Extra tables for cake, gifts etc.
Services/Options available for additional fees:
- Large formal white wedding tent (through separate vendor / set up by vendor
- Golf cart rental for guests or family
- Separate sites for bridal parties to get ready (depending on availability)
- Additional night stays in honeymoon cabin
- Catering by others
- Lodging for guests & family
- UTV rentals and trail rides
- Rustic decorations
- Clean up for any ceremonies in pastures
NOTE: We have a license to sell domestic beer & wine only, so we do not have hard liquor. No outside alcohol allowed.