we invite you to
At The Ranch
There’s plenty of family-friendly fun at High Country without even leaving the ranch!
- Take a trail ride with our wranglers in the Black Hills National Forest
- Explore the Black Hills on UTV—backcountry views are the best in the hills!
- Rent a golf cart for convenient transportation around the ranch
- Shop our General Store for a wide variety of groceries, basic necessities, gifts, books, apparel, ice-cold beer, wine & more!
- Circle B Chuckwagon Dinner & Music Show—with western fun for the young ‘uns. Shows run Memorial Weekend to Labor Day, Monday thru Saturday. Call 605-574-2129 for tickets!
- Summer Music Series featuring local musicians; Friday evenings outdoors, June 8th – July 27th; FREE! Cancelled for 2020 due to the COVID-19.
- Catering available for family reunions or groups at the High Country Grille & Pub
- BRING THE HORSES! We have 10 permanent stalls for your horse; each corral has water & 50/30/20 amp electric hook-up next to corral; horse trailer parking near corrals is available except when outdoor theater is being used for events. Dump station onsite.