make your vacation memorable
High Country is the perfect place to create vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Make your days as busy or relaxed as you want!!
- Play volleyball or horseshoes
- Hike the Mickelson Trail (109-mile hiking/biking trail that borders the ranch)
- Enjoy the playground
- Try out your axe throwing skills in our new axe throwing room
Enjoy picturesque views of the meadow and horses
- Grills provided at each cabin
- Gather loved ones under the stars around the campfire
- Reserve our picnic pavilion for group picnics or barbeque
- Browse our General Store & Gift Shop
Dakota Hall houses the General Store, a convenience store, basic necessities, & frozen pizza, ice-cold beer, wine and Coca-Cola products. There’s also a gift section with caps, jewelry, T-shirts, South Dakota gifts, buffalo skulls and more. The store carries items from nationally-known artist David Behrens, with a selection of his historical Native American prints, coffee mugs, & T-shirts. Books, western prints, rock collections & photo cards are also available.
Stock up! Our local grocery store, Krull’s Market, has what you need!