Your Next Getaway Begins…
Centrally located between major attractions!
Beautiful Cabins in a Peaceful Setting
Choose between spacious log vacation homes, one-room cabins, or camping cabins for your stay at High Country.
The vacation homes have fully stocked kitchens with dining/living areas and range from 1 bedroom+loft up to 5 bedrooms. Some homes have Jacuzzi’s, hot tubs, pool table or fireplace. All homes have DirecTV, AC, heat, fire pits, grills & picnic tables. NEW in 2019–the GOLD MINE LODGE, a 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom stone house located one-half mile west of High Country!
Cowboy Cabins sleep 4 and are individual log cabins with 2 queen beds, bathroom, small dinette, DirecTV, dorm fridge, microwave, coffee pot. Each Cowboy Cabin has a front deck with a table & 4 chairs, hibachi grill, AC & heat. The 4 Cowboy Cabins share an outdoor hot tub and large fire pit.
Rodeo Camping Cabins sleep 5 or 6 and are roomy one-room cabins with 2 queen camping bunks, 1 or 2 twin bunks, table & chairs, kitchenette with sink, dorm fridge, microwave, coffee pot, DirecTV, bathroom, AC & heat. Outdoors each camping cabin has a hibachi grill and picnic table.
Experience the Hills Ranch Style
Take a trail ride in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest with our friendly wranglers—a must-do for your Black Hills vacation. Choose from morning & afternoon ride times 7 days a week. Riders must be at least 6 years old; maximum weight 240 pounds. Call 605-574-9003 for reservations. Trail rides are operated with a special-use permit from the BH National Forest.
Explore the Black Hills on UTV!
Explore the Black Hills on UTV! With over 3,000 miles of roads and marked trails in the Black Hills National Forest, you’ll see everything from mountaintop panoramas, rippling creeks, wildlife, forests & meadows, and more. Ride for half a day or the whole day on our side-by-side Honda UTVs. Rentals are open to ranch guests & non-guests alike; 4-seater or 2-seater machines. GPS programming will guide you on your adventure, including directions back to the ranch. Your off-road experience will be the highlight of your Black Hills vacation!
Call 605-574-2129 for tickets!
(NO shows during Sturgis Rally Week.)
WHAT OUR VISITORS SAY...
- “I wanted to write to express our thanks for the wonderful accommodations, the friendly & helpful staff, and the peaceful, loving energy of the ranch!” – Lynn K.
- “Thank you as always for an amazing stay—the serenity here is priceless! The warm openness equals a small touch of heaven.” – Jane B.
- “Dear Owners…you blessed our time together as sisters. I had a wonderful time turning 50! I love the ranch, the scenery, and the story!” – Bev D.
- “Thanks for a great, relaxing, fulfilling, energizing, scenic, comfortable weekend in the Hills!” – Bill H.
- “We wanted to tremendously thank you for ALL your help, support, and the small touches you did to help our wedding go smoothly. Everything was awesome and each staff member made our special day unforgettable!” – Alana & Eric