BEST COMPLIMENT EVER!
“The time we spent with our three boys at High Country was a better vacation than last summer when we took them to Disneyworld!”
There’s plenty of family-friendly fun at High Country without even leaving the ranch!
- take a trail ride with our wranglers in the Black Hills National Forest
- explore the Black Hills on ATV—backcountry views are the best in the hills!
- rent a golf cart for convenient transportation around the ranch
- Circle B Chuckwagon Dinner & Music Show—with western fun for the young ‘uns
- Brulé—the #1 Native American music & dance show in the country! FREE concerts July 10-27, 2017, Mon-Thurs, thanks to our friends & partners at Following the 7th Direction. Seating is 1st-come, 1st-serve; gates & grill open at 4 pm, showtime is 7:00 pm, outdoors.
- High Country Grille & Pub with wood-fire pizzas, calzones, nachos, Indian Tacos & more—available for dine-in or takeout in summer season; Mon-Sat, 4-7 pm.
- Summer Music Series featuring local musicians; Friday evenings outdoors; FREE! Only night of the week to get our Babyback BBQ ribs, available at the Grille & Pub; open at 4 pm; music follows at 6 pm.
- catering available for family reunions or groups at the High Country Grille & Pub
- BRING THE HORSES! We have 10 brand new permanent stalls for your horse; each corral has water & 50/30/20 amp electric hook-up next to corral; horse trailer parking near corrals is available except when outdoor theater is being used for performances (July 10-27, 2017). Dump station onsite.
NEARBY BLACK HILLS ATTRACTIONS:
Mt. Rushmore National Memorial
Crazy Horse Memorial
Custer State Park
Iron Mountain Road
Rushmore Tramway & Alpine Slide
Big Thunder Gold Mine
The 1880 Train
Wade’s Gold Mill
Silver Dollar Saloon
Black Hills Institute Musem
& Everything Prehistoric
Prairie Berry Winery
Twisted Pine Winery
Stone Faces Winery