BEST COMPLIMENT EVER!
“The time we spent with our three boys at High Country was a better vacation than last summer when we took them to Disneyworld!”
There’s plenty of family-friendly fun at High Country without even leaving the ranch!
- Take a trail ride with our wranglers in the Black Hills National Forest
- Explore the Black Hills on ATV—backcountry views are the best in the hills!
- Rent a golf cart for convenient transportation around the ranch
- Shop our General Store for a wide variety of groceries, basic necessities, gifts, books, ice-cold beer, wine & more!
- Circle B Chuckwagon Dinner & Music Show—with western fun for the young ‘uns. Shows run Memorial Wkd to Labor Day, Monday thru Saturday. Call 605-574-2129 for tickets!
- High Country Grille & Pub with wood-fire pizzas, calzones & more—available for dine-in or takeout, SUMMER SEASON ONLY; open daily 5 to 8 pm.
- Breakfast on the Patio–at our Grille & Pub! Open daily, 7:30 to 9:30 am, SUMMER SEASON ONLY.
- Summer Music Series featuring local musicians; Friday evenings outdoors; FREE! Only night of the week to get our Babyback BBQ ribs, available at the Grille & Pub; open at 5 pm; music follows at 6 pm.
- Catering available for family reunions or groups at the High Country Grille & Pub
- BRING THE HORSES! We have 10 brand new permanent stalls for your horse; each corral has water & 50/30/20 amp electric hook-up next to corral; horse trailer parking near corrals is available except when outdoor theater is being used for events. Dump station onsite.
NEARBY BLACK HILLS ATTRACTIONS:
Mt. Rushmore National Memorial
Crazy Horse Memorial
Custer State Park
Iron Mountain Road
Rushmore Tramway & Alpine Slide
Big Thunder Gold Mine
The 1880 Train
Wade’s Gold Mill
Silver Dollar Saloon
Black Hills Institute Musem
& Everything Prehistoric
Prairie Berry Winery
Twisted Pine Winery
Stone Faces Winery